Friday, November 12, 2010

Reflections

1. Why is this exhibit a good choice for placement in your e-portfolio?
During this project, I learned alot about the element Mercury and what it's used for.  I also learned that I can be creative in making a super hero up from an element and in making a poster. 
2.      What did you find most interesting about this exhibit activity and why?
The things I found most interesting was learning that my element was at a liquid state at room temperature.
3.      In what way(s) did you find this exhibit a challenge to complete?
I found it difficult to find some information about my element. For example, I couldn't find any information on the melting and boiling point.
4.      If you were to do this activity again what changes would you make and why?
If I were to this activity over again, I would make sure I did my poster in enough time to make it creative.  Also, I would have collected more information to make my story better.
5.      What change(s) in attitude or behavior helped you to meet the challenge?
I put alot of effort into my poster even though it wasn't my best. I also tried to look up extra information
6.      What grade would you give yourself for these reflections, from “1” to “4”, where “4” is the best? (Refer to the E-Portfolio Reflection Rubric.)Give specific evidence explaining why you gave yourself that grade.
I would give myself a 3 becuase I feel like I didn't answer the questions to my full extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment